I started out covering my ATC with tissue tape and coloring with distress inks, which until now hasn't yielded much ooomph. Thanks to a tip from Tim in class a few weeks ago, I knew if I added Glue 'n Seal the colors would pop. It's given me a whole new interest in my tissue tapes.
I added lots of stamping in the background with distress and archival inks, then stamped and heat embossed my sentiment with clear embossing powder.
I cut a few flowers from a scrap of manila (that I'd also treated with the same technique) using the Sizzix Tattered Flower Garland die. One of the best things about that die is each flower and leaf has a tiny hole in the center... makes it so easy to line them up when stacking.
Thanks so much for the visit!